Cleaning services available?

SharonP123
Hi,
Really fed up of cleaning this apartment with the two tiny tots in hand. Although we are just 4 at home, cleaning is a very hectic task. I have heard a few of my friends saying that they clean their house in just half an hour. I really wonder how they do that. Although cleaning the house is not that enjoyable, having a clean home is hard to beat. I have seen a lot of articles that speak about different ways to clean the house in an hour. I don't know how's that possible with two toddlers in hands.
According to me, home maids would be the best choice. Because if we hire professionals, we need not worry about anything else. We are searching for a maid cleaning service from Toronto. We don't have much idea regarding these services.
Friends, do anyone has got experience regarding this service? Are they available for the affordable prices? If anyone has got any experience regarding, please share your thoughts.
Thank You!