Is advertising through banners a good option?

Is advertising through banners a good option?

msandra135
We are about to start a new catering service. The plannings were started a few years back, and now we are all set to start with the business. The only thing which is left now is the promotion.

But as I'm new to this, I have no idea about advertising and promoting activities. Can someone suggest me with a good advertising company with which I can get a hike in my business? Also, help me with which all advertising strategies to follow.

A friend of mine suggested me with a digital printing company situated in Toronto. Does anyone have any idea about them? Feel free to share your suggestions.