Vaping

betty90
I recently turned to vaping. I used to be a heavy smoker. When I first started vaping, I was never satisfied with the vape and the flavor. I always longed for more. It was difficult for me. I missed smoking and the nicotine rush from it. But gradually I turned completely into vaping once I found the best ejuice for me. I got the ejuices from an eliquid distributor, whose service are great. It has changed my life. I am much healthier than before. And yes it has helped me save a lot of money.

Re: Vaping

Tooth_Fairy
I totally agree with you about the flavor sometimes it's really hard for me to find an appropriate taste bc I can't stand all kinds of sweet luscious flavors that stop up the joy of vaping. I started using different vape mode kits that are availiable here https://www.mygadget.us/ (the Tesla one that I bought last time is still working out).

Re: Vaping

albertoaanya
Loved your post. I was a chain smoker. Recently I turned to vaping. I really enjoy my vaping with different Flavors. I got a variety ejuices from wholesale shop.  It has changed my life and I can save my money also :)