need advise on starting new vape business

need advise on starting new vape business

david
I am planning to start a flavor development business, but I do not have the required technical know how to do so. So guys, do you know someone who provides, training in this direction. At present all my R&D work is based on the knowledge that I have acquired through google search and YouTube videos, and all my experiment is based on a trial and error technique. I have found out through my extensive research a  liquid e-juice wholesaler in Ontario, who provides flavor development services. Here comes my next problem, do you think it would work well, if I develop flavors with their help, after all my company is only interested in developing new and unique complex flavors. My business model revolves around developing new flavors and licensing the same to vape companies, so they could sell my products through their outlets. I do see an opportunity here, if there is a possibility to co-develop flavors and we come up with some thing,  I could license my product to them and use their platforms to sell my flavors. But I do not know, if such a business is scalable in the future. These questions are creating headache for me. Thanks.