took vape 2 weeks after my breast augmentation

took vape 2 weeks after my breast augmentation

LauraPatterson
I have had my breast augmentation surgery 2 weeks ago from today. And I know this is detrimental to recovering but I couldn't help it due to stress so I have had 4 rounds of vape in a stretch of one week, which is the second week from my surgery. I promised myself that after the 4th round, I will have no more until it heals.
I found out that the biggest risk with smoking after surgery comes from the nicotine content. Nicotine is a chemical stimulant that can contribute to increased health complications before, during, and after surgery.
Now after the breast augmentation surgery from Toronto what are the complications that I could face by just having 4 rounds of vape?